M A I N

WELCOME, WELCOME ONE AND ALL!
(Look around, and have a ball!)

This page will highlight the past, present, and future paintings, sculptures, performance, and film pieces I have been working on at Mass Art.

I will also post events that I have been a part of, while letting the rest of the art community know about future events that will take place.

If you would like to contact me, my email is Erica.Femino@Massart.edu

I am open to criticism, collaborations, and comments, so let me know what you thinkin' baby

Monday, November 1, 2010

RECENT WORK

Here are a few examples of what I have recently been doing in my studio. Mainly, I have been exploring the complexity of human relationships and emotions. These paintings tend to express the irony and absurdity within the human race. While they are foreboding, they are also a celebration of the here and now, something we just cannot escape (haha)! I have been reading "Man and His Symbols," by Carl Jung, for inspiration, (very interesting stuff.) Let me know what you think!

The Marrige of One and Two
Doomsday
Doomsday Detail
Fire and Flames 
Candy Land
Too Late

No comments:

Post a Comment